As the name suggests, this is a Blog about security and risk for small organisations to learn and explore more about the security risks and threats facing their organisations. Regardless of your lack of knowledge and experience we can guide you through to achieving secure outcomes for your organisation.
Here are some of our Blog articles:
Topics we cover & How we Help
Managing Security Risks
Identifying threats and risks to organisations
- Identifying assets specific to small and medium-sized organisations
- Tools, services and controls small and medium-sized organisations can use:
- Email security issues for organisations
- Ransomware risks to organisations
- Network security for small organisations
- Risks and strategic and tactical approaches to security from a 0 to 10 to 50 employee organisations and beyond.
Free security and risk resources we provide
- Complete Cyber Essentials Asset Register spreadsheet with:
- Computer details
- Server details
- Mobile devices
- Network devices
- Printers and scanners
- Other devices
- Special bonus includes other Intellectual assets tab not for Cyber Essentials Certification
- Template policies
- Action lists.