Our privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
This privacy noticed is based on the Information Commissionaire's Office (ICO) web site privacy notice and been adapted for our use. As a small business, we have taken the good practice offered by the ICO and will develop it further to be our privacy notice as we grow. For the moment it very similar.
We have broken this information into:
- General information
- Reasons for contact us
- Communicating with us as a business.
You may wish to select one of the menus on the right to navigate to the particular information you are interested in, in relation to how we process your personal information and what we do with it.
We'll tell you:
- why we are able to process your information
- what purpose we are processing it for
- whether you have to provide it to us
- how long we store it for
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country, and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
The first part of the notice is general information we need to tell everybody.