How do we get information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have registered for one or more subscription services on this website.
- You have registered for one or more e-newsletters.
- You have applied for a paid or voluntary role with us.
We may also receive personal information directly or indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- Your employer has signed up for one of our services and has provided your details along with other employees as an efficient way for you to use the service(s) of this website.
- Your personal information is contained in reports to us about your usage behaviour on this website.
- A complainant refers to you in their complaint correspondence.
If it is not disproportionate or prejudicial, we will contact you to let you know we are processing your personal information.